Rammang-Rammang is a place in the karst mountain range (limestone) in Maros-Pangkep. It settled in Salenrang village, District Bontoa, Maros, South Sulawesi province, or about 40 km north of Makassar. Rammang-Rammang is can be reached by road with car in less than 2 hours from the city of Makassar. Rammang-Rammang is conveniently located just a few meters from the highway across provinces. The name of "Rammang-Rammang" comes from the language of Makassar, where rammang means "cloud" or "mist". So, rammang-rammang means a set of cloud or fog. According to the local believe this place was named Rammang-Rammang because of the clouds or fog that always appearing around the area, especially in the morning or when it rains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Transport - Car / Bus
- Boat to Rammang - Rammang Village
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Rammang-Rammang Village
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Meals during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rammang-Rammang Village, Dusun Rammang-Rammang Desa Salenrang, Maros Indonesia
Arrive at Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport in Makassar. Afterwards, drive approximately 30 minutes to Rammang-Rammang in the Maros Regency. Take a boat and explore the magnificent views of the 3rd largest karst forest in the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hasanudin Airport, Makassar Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.