Explore Qutub Minar and mehrauli archaelogical park with a local storyteller
Our guide will meet the travellers at Qutub Minar Metro Station Gate No. 1 and then lead them to the Qutub Minar complex. The complex was named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993. You will learn about the history and of Qutub Minar that goes back to 1193. After Visiting the Qutub Minar, our guide will lead you to the nearby Mehrauli Archaeological site and then drop you at the same pickup point.
per adult from
What's included :
- Personal Storyteller
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any personal expense.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Qutub Minar is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Mehrauli Archaeological Park in New Delhi. It is a 73-meter tall 5 story minaret. The first story was constructed by Qutub-ud-din Aibak, the founder of Delhi Sultanate, in 1193. The other stories were constructed by other rulers of the Delhi Sultanate. The inscriptions and patterns made in different materials are intricate and show the amount of refinement at those times.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Anuvrat Marg Opposite Qutub Minar Metro Station, New Delhi 110030 India
See the remains of the one of the first city of the historic Delhi. Visit the Alai Minar, Alai Darwaza, tombs, mosques and the Qutub Minar. A guide will enrich you about the history of the place and stories of the Delhi Sultanate.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Qutub Minar, Seth Sarai, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Language charges 5/21/2020 - 10/26/2021
Explore old delhi with a local 5/21/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.