Explore Places of Worship, Jaipur - A Morning Sacred Walk Tour
Explore the beautiful temples of Jaipur with this tour. Jaipur is a major attraction for tourists all year long. Because city-center is painted pink in color, Jaipur is also named Pink City.
Explore spiritual places in the Pink City while you are on foot. How better can a day start than going to the temple early morning, that is what people of Jaipur believe. And you can also have a brilliant headstart to your day too with this sacred walk tour.
Stroll in the lanes of Jaipur and allow yourself to stumble upon the beauty of the roads of Pink City. Get along the heritage of the city and explore the maximum in this two-hour walk.
Have a closer look at the spirituality people practice and cleanse your auras. In the end, enjoy tea and fritters(Pakoras) the famous morning snack for locals. The combination of both these snacks is unparalleled.
Tour Timings: 8:00 am
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Electric Rickshaw Ride
- Donation at temples.
- Tea or Lassi
- Fritters (Pakoras)
- Fresh Garlands
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandpol Bazaar, J D A Market Tulsi Marg, Jaipur 302002 India
Chandpol Bazar is a part of Jaipur Walled City. The buildings, pained pink in color, are ready to take your heart away with its beauty. Almost three centuries old, the shops in the market are all symmetrically designed.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Choti Chopad, Chandpole Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302007, India
Return Detail :Chandpole Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.