Explore Panna National Park From Khajuraho
Mines shining with diamonds within a national park that is home to some of the biggest predators and waterfalls of dizzying heights. This is Panna National Park. Lush teak jungles and cavernous ravines make up the gorgeous tropical forests of Panna National Park. Tigers have recently been introduced back to this park that sweeps across the undulating hills of the Vindhya Mountain range.
• Jungle Safari at Panna National Park
• Pandava Falls and Caves
• Boat ride on the River Ken
• Ken Gharial Sanctuary
• Over 200 species of birds
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Jeep safari at Panna National Park
- Entrance fees
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Panna National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pandav Falls and Caves
- Entry/Admission - Ken Gharial Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panna National Park, Nh-75, Chhatarpur 471001 India
You will be picked up from fixed point / hotel leave for sightseeing.
Panna is situated at the junction of the Gangetic plains and the Deccan peninsula. The Panna hills provide a catchment area for the River Ken, which is the life line of the park.
Also take a jungle safari through Panna National Park. Watch tigers as they roam freely along with leopards, wild dogs, wolves, hyenas and smaller cats. The Sloth bear has his favorite home in the rock escarpments and undisturbed vales. The wooded areas are dotted with Sambar the largest of Indian deers, Chital and Chowsinghas. One can easily see a Blue Bull and Chinkara in the grasslands, especially on the periphery. The avifauna comprises more than 200 species including a host of migratory birds. One can see the White Necked Stork, Bareheaded Goose, Honey Buzzard, Blossom Headed Parakeet, Paradise Flycatcher and about 5 species of vultures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pandav Falls and Caves, Panna National Park, Panna India
Also visit the Pandav Falls and Caves situated at a distance of about 10 miles from Panna National Park. The exiled Pandava brothers of the Hindu epic, Mahabharata, are believed to have taken shelter here. Explore these mystical caves and lovely waterfalls on the River Ken.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ken Gharial Sanctuary, Chhatarpur India
Next take a boat ride on the River Ken to the Ken Gharial Sanctuary. As the river meanders past tall gorges and thick foliage, you can catch a glimpse of Gharial and Mugger Crocodiles (fish eating crocodiles). Located at the confluence of the Rivers Ken and Khuddar, the ecosystem of the sanctuary offers a great opportunity for bird watching, especially in the winter months when migratory birds flock here.
Once your tour will be finished you will be driven back to fixed point / your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in KhajurahoAirports
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- A maximum of 6 people can be accomodated in a jeep for the jungle safari.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are highly recommended
- Panna National Park is open to visitors from 16 October to 30 June. Dates are subject to change by the Forest Department. The Park remains closed on Wednesdays.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.