Explore old delhi with a local
Our storyteller will meet you at Jama Masjid Metro Station Gate No. 3 and then you will visit the majestic Jama Masjid which is Asia's Largest Mosque. This mosque was built by the same architect who built the Taj Mahal and the similarities in the architecture style can be seen here. The domes of the Masjid looming against the sky are an artistic sight that shows the magnificence of the Jama Masjid.
Our storyteller will walk you through the hidden alleyways of Chandni Chowk and Kinari Bazaar.
Kinari Bazaar within Chandni Chowk is a market that sells a vast range of products from handicrafts to bridal clothes. Browsing the stalls at Kinari Bazaar is quite exciting. Look forward to finding the most unique gift for yourself or your loved ones.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Personal Storyteller
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Any personal expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
You wwill be visiting Asia's biggest mosque "Jama Masjid". Post this you will be visiting chandni chawk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
One of the most vibrant and famous markets of delhi where you can find anything.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Language charges 5/21/2020 - 10/28/2021
Explore old delhi with a local 5/21/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.