Explore North of Qatar: Visit Zubarah Fort and Fishing Town of Al Khor
During this tour to the North of Qatar, we will explore the fishing town of Al Khor and also Al Zubara Fort – a historical military fortress that overlooks the only UNESCO World Heritage site in Qatar with the a stunning sunset view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Al Zubarah Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Khor, Al Khor
Al Khor Fishing Town
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Al Zubarah Archaeological Site, Zubara, Madinat Ash Shamal Qatar
Al Zubarah was a thriving pearl fishing and trading port. Now it’s Qatar’s largest heritage site, with its impressive city wall, ancient residential palaces and houses, markets, industrial areas and mosques.
It’s one of the best-preserved examples of an 18th and 19th century Gulf merchant town and in 2013 was named a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
- Hamad Port, Qatar
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.