Explore Niagara - Hike, Wine & Sightseeing tour from Toronto
You will explore Niagara Region with local tour guide. We travel in small groups and you will feel like you are travelling with group of new friends at the end of the trip.
We will start our tour with an hour hike at Niagara Glen Nature Centre. Niagara river overlooking hikes are great start of the day. You will take lot of beautiful pictures.
We will continue to Niagara Falls where you will get free time for lunch and you can take Hornblower Cruise (you can book the cruise on Hornblower website online in the time schedule between 1.15 pm to 3.15 pm) or if you don't want to take a cruise, you can just walk along the falls.
Our next stop will be at small historical town Niagara on the Lake where you can try the world's famous ice cream Cow's!
We will finish our tour at small local winery Sue-Ann Staff Estate. This is an award winning winery. They have the best prices of ice wine if you want to purchase a bottle after your tasting. You will taste 3 table wines and ice wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting (including ice wine and wine glass)
- Tour in other than English language are subjected to avaibility of tour guides. If you require tour in other language we recommend to book a private tour.
What's excluded :
- Hornblower Cruise
Join us for a day tour to Niagara Region. We will start with a hike at Niagara Glen Nature Centre. Our next stop will be Niagara Falls and you will have time to have lunch in Niagara, take Hornblower cruise or just walk along the Falls. Our next stop will be in Niagara on the Lake, small historical town with famous Cow's ice cream shop! Our last stop will be at the local winery Sue-Ann Staff Estate where you will learn about wine, farm and you will also taste 3 table wines and famous ice wine. And as a bonus you will get to keep the wine glass as a souvenir of your wine tasting! The award winning winery has the best prices of ice wine in Niagara region.
Try our unique and local way of exploring Niagara region.
Niagara Glen Nature Centre - Hiking trails overlooking the spectacular Niagara River. We will hike for 1-1,5 hours depending on physical availability of all travelers joining the group. If you are an experience hiker, you can have a free time and hike a different trails. If you are beginner hiker, don't worry, our tour guide will guide you and you can take your time.
• Niagara Glen Nature Areas, 3050 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
• Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario
• Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
• Sue - Ann Staff Estate Winery, 3210 Staff Avenue, Jordan, Lincoln, Ontario L0R 1S0 Canada
Departure Point :1200 King St W, Toronto, ON M6K 1G4, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.