Explore My Son Holyland - Lady Buddha Statue - Marble Mountain in one day
8:00a.m:our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang.
The first stop on this tour is the UNESCO World Heritage list My Son Sanctuary .
Your licensed guide will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple and will be ready to help you to take lots of stunning photos around the ancient ruins.
Lunch with local Noodle .Then, we head for Marble Mountains which are five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
Here we will explore the mountain’s natural caves, visit a Buddhist pagoda and enjoy the sensational views for the mountains. With the help of our experienced guide, you will learn about the history and culture of Central Vietnam.
Your last place to visit is Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Mountain where you will feel calm and relaxing at the pagoda and overlooking the Giant Lady Buddha
Finish the Trip & You will be driven back to your hotel
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Entrance Tickets
- Private Car with Strong AC
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
The first stop on this tour is My Son Sanctuary UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
My Son was the capital city of Champa Kingdom (around the 4th to 13th century). It is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 70 architectural works. They include temples and towers connecting to each other with complicated red brick designs. The major structure of Cham architecture is atower, built to reflect the divinity of the king.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
After the rest break we head for Marble Mountains with five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will rewarded by breathtaking city and ocean views, and you will also be able to explore interesting natural caves and visit the holy pagoda.
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Lastly, we go to the Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Da Nang or Hoi an city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.