Explore Malasaña With A Local
When it comes to the best of the barrios, Malasaña is certainly a contender for the top spot! This creative local neighbourhood is packed with hipster hangouts and decorated with incredible street art, and you’ll always find locals walking their dogs or enjoying some tapas in the evenings. Explore the barrio with a local and discover traditional bookstores and second hand record shops sitting alongside art associations, and trendy coffee shops that become hipster bars after dark next to classic bars that have been around for decades. Stroll the streets with someone who knows them inside out and will reveal the highlights as well as the hidden gems!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palacio de Liria, Calle de la Princesa de Eboli 20 28008, 28050 Madrid Spain
With this private and personalised tour you could admire this art museum and t's stunning gardens.
Pass By: Calle del Conde Duque, 28015 Madrid, Spain
Walking this street gives you views of stunning museums, the library and beautiful plazas.
Pass By: Plaza del Dos de Mayo, Madrid Spain
You can walk past traditional bookstores, second-hand record shops, and coffee shops to this stunning market square.
Pass By: Iglesia de San Antonio de Los Alemanes, Calle de la Puebla 22 Calle de la Puebla, 28004 Madrid Spain
You can wonder the streets and end at the breathtaking Catholic Church
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the area. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
- Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
- Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.