Explore Kathmandu Durbar Square and Royal Palace Museum by Private Car
Explore Kathmandu Durbar Square and Royal Palace Museum is a amazing outdoors trip to explore Heritage and History.Our Experienced Driver as a Guide will show your all those place with loads of information.Probably this is the best short trip in Kathmandu.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop,Private Tour,Experienced Driver as a Guide,Bottle of Water,all Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Narayanhiti Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses,Gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Narayanhiti Palace Museum, Durbar Marg, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Morning our Driver will meet you at your place at 8 am or your preffered time.then first take you to Narayanhiti Royal Palace Museum.
Narayanhiti Palace, or Narayanhiti Durbar, converted to Narayanhiti Palace Museum in 2008, is a palace in Kathmandu, which long served as the residence and principal workplace of the reigning Monarch of the Kingdom of Nepal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu Durbar Square in front of the old royal palace of the former Kathmandu Kingdom is one of three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide Pick up from your Hotel or residence inside Thamel area and nearby.Airports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable Private Car trip,recommended for all.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.