Explore Imperial Delhi on Bicycle (New Delhi Cycling Tour)
Explore Delhi's imperial architecture, history, culture & food on a bicycle
Cycle through the Lutyens zone & learn about Delhi’s history
Stroll at India Gate
Enjoy panoramic views of President’s Estate (Rashtrapati Bhawan)
Visit to Gurudwara (Famous Sikh temple)
Get surprised by hidden 11th century stepwells
Traditional Indian breakfast
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A storyteller City Bikes and Helmet Mineral water Indian Breakfast Pollution Masks (Optional)
What's excluded :
- Transport to and from the meeting point Entry to monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
You will observe the magnanimous campuses and Majestic Lutyens zone conjure up the past European era and India’s independence fused in an unusual way.. We will also visit various historical sites such as India Gate, President's Estate, and a Sikh temple (Gurudwara Bangla Sahib), where we will experience the art of gratitude through a communal meal called 'langar' and optional volunteering for 15 mins at a mega kitchen.
Our tour will culminate over the breakfast/lunch, new friendships and stories to take home.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Barakhamba Road, Barakhamba Rd, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.