Explore Hue Countryside By Scooter
• A unique opportunity to see the local life and enjoy the atmosphere of the ancient capital in quiet and charming.
• Watch the villagers do traditional and famous products: cinnamon incense and Hue conical hats.
• Visit traditional garden houses – typical architecture of Hue.
• Visit and have lunch at pagoda with chatting with monks to know about Buddhism in Viet Nam.
• Visit local house and learn how to make many kinds of Vietnamese traditional steamed rice dumplings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Meal, Insurance, Personal expenses, gratuities
08:00: pick up at hotel in central by motorbike and leave for Thanh Toan Village where has tile roofed bridge, one of the famous ancient bridges in Vietnam. On the way, you will see the rice fields, villages and some temples. 08:30: Upon arrival, we visit local market and our tour guide will introduce almost every type of product in market such as vegetable, fish, pork and offering. Then we will visit Thanh Toan bridge - attracts lots of tourists because of its old architecture and historical and cultural values. This tile-roofed bridge has been an inspiration to many local people and travelers, with its poems still being handed down or engraved right on the bridge. 09:15: process to a special impressive cemetery where you learn about burial custom and tomb’s architecture in Vietnam & Hue. 10:00: Keep riding ahead to the tomb of Khai Dinh King. On the way, we pass by the remnant Nine Bases Zone – an important weapon store built by colonial French military in 1941. 10:30: visit the tomb of Khai Dinh King - the 12th King of Nguyen Dynasty. The tomb is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. 11:45: visit Kim Long Village where preserves traditional garden houses in Hue. The Garden hides themselves after the evergreen hedges and you can listen to the echo of the past through the stories of the hosts and enjoy green tea and ginger jam. The last stop will be a local family that make many kinds of Hue traditional cakes. Warmly greeted by your host, seat down and learn how to make some traditional cakes such as Nam and Loc Cakes. Enjoy the cakes while chatting with your host. 12:30: Ride back to your hotel where tour ends.
Departure Point :Your hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Packing list:Proper shoes, sunhat, sun cream, camera
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.