Explore Goa in a Nutshell
We provide all the most important highlights of Goa in this tour in a Nutshell. Like The fort Aguada constructed in 1612 to guard against the sea pirates, Old Goa churches, a couple of beautiful beaches and a romantic sunset diner in a cruise
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- sunset cruise dinner
- guide during spice plantation visit only
What's excluded :
- local guide for other places except at spice plantation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Goa District, North Goa District, Goa
Fort Aguada / Light House – Visit To The fort which was constructed in 1612 to guard against the Dutch and the Marathas.This old Portuguese fort stands on the beach south of Candolim, at the shore of the Mandovi River.
Old Goa Churches – Visit the Se Cathedral the largest church in Asia and theBasilica of Bom Jesus where you would find the mortal remains of the patron Saint of Goa, St. Francis Xavier.
St. Augustines Tower – The Built in 1602, the only ruin of the Church of St. Augustine on the Holy Hill at Old Goa near the Nunnery, is a lofty 46-metre high tower defying the torrential rains.
Mangueshi Temple – A temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and the birth place of Bharat Ratna awardee and renowned singer LataMangeshkar.
Spice Plantation– You are accorded a warm traditional welcome and the guide will take you around the plantation providing informative tips about locally grown spices. Enjoy a Goan Buffet and don’t miss to sip some local Feni.
Dona Paula – An estuary overlooking the port city of Goa, Vasco-da-Gama and simply known as the lover paradise.
Miramar Beach – Located barely 03 kms from the Capital, this beach welcomes you to swaying Pine trees and also holds the mortal remains of the first Chief Minister of Goa.
Sunset Boat Cruise – Cruise down the River Mandovi. Enjoy the traditional Goan& Portuguese dances performed onboard and dance to the tune of some scintillating music.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.