Explore Gem Mines in Rathnapura from Panadura
(SKU:LK60340800) Ratnapura owns gems of ranging quality. Precious and semi-precious stones such as Sapphires, Rubies, Amethysts and the tools used to cut including the methodology of the industry are exhibited in the Gem Museum at Ratnapura.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Service of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Water bottle Per Person
What's excluded :
- Entrance Ticket (if any)
- Food and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ratnapura, Sri Lanka
Ratnapura is the city of gems and where the foot of Adam’s Peak is situated. The city is famed for its beautiful gem collection and for belong one of the oldest ways up the Adam’s Peak. since ancient times Ratnapura is a famous place for gems., the city resides itself in the wet zone with perfect humidity and lavishing cascades of waterfalls bordering the area. Ratnapura owns gems of ranging quality. Precious and semi-precious stones such as Sapphires, Rubies, Amethysts and the tools used to cut including the methodology of the industry are exhibited in the Gem Museum at Ratnapura. The climate being changing from time to time
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In your hotel panadura
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.