Explore Fátima and Nazaré as a Pilgrim and the Medieval Obidos!
This trip is composed by the visit of one of the most emblematic places in Portugal! Both the Sanctuary of Fatima and Nazaré are places where the Portuguese and international people visit on pilgrimage. Nowadays Nazaré is best known for a place where there are sometimes waves with more than 20 meters, but 100 years ago many Portuguese were going to visit the site where one of the oldest statues of the virgin Mary to feed Jesus.
Finally we will visit Óbidos, a fortified village dating back to medieval times!
This Tour is undoubtedly a mix between relegion; Landscapes; course and beach with a lunch of divine fish and seafood!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ExclusiveTour Portugal, Praca dos Restauradores n. 13, Lisbon 1250-187 Portugal
Pick up at meeting point or your venue
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
We going to visit the Shrine of Fátima
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
Visit one of the old monastarys in Portugal...gotic style.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nazaret, Praca Manuel Arriaga 20, Nazare 2450-160 Portugal
We going to Nazaré for lunch and sightseeing.
If the ocean swell is big, we might see the biggest waves in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Visit mediveal town and drink the Ginginha
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Praca dos Restauradores, Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon 1250-188 Portugal
go back to lisbon
Departure Point :Praça dos Restauradores 58, 1150-312 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point;CTT MAIL OFFICEPraça dos Restauradores, nº58 in Lisbon
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.