Explore Entire Pokhara (Sarangkot-Peace Stupa-Begnas Lake-Fewa Lake-Water Fall)
Explore Entire Pokhara(Sarangkot-Peace Stupa-Begnas Lake-Fewa Lake-Water Fall) is the best Private Tour in Pokhara. You Can explore Pokhara Valley,a perfect combination of tranquility and Natural beauty. Away from the city crowd one can easily lost in peace,serenity and nature. The wonders of the highest mountain ranges, whiff of fresh air,scent of exotic flowers,high green hills lying in front of your eyes takes you to the world of Paradise.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop,Private Transport,All Monuments Fees,Driver as Guide.
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Peace Temple
- Entry/Admission - Begnas Lake
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Fall
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
What's excluded :
- Meals(Available at Purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Sarangkot (1600m/40 min Drive from Pokhara) is the near and best Hill station to see the mountains from Pokhara. Normally travelers go there to see the sunrise over Mount Annapurna Range.Except mountains you can explore view of Surrounding Pokhara and green hills as well.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peace Temple, Gorakhnath marg Pumdhi Bhumdhi, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
World Peace Stupa(Temple) is a another great attraction near Pokhara.It is Easily visible from any part of Pokhara.From the Top you can see Excellent Fewa Lake View,Beautiful Pokhara
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Begnas Lake, 11 Lekhnath, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Begnas lake is a third largest lake of Nepal and 2nd largest after Fewa Lake among the 8 lakes in Pokhara Valley. Begnas Lake is a fresh water lake in Pokhara.This lake is situated 20km from Pokhara.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Devi's Fall, Siddhartha Highway, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
Devi's Fall is Natural and Famous tourist Destination Water Fall in Pokhara. The water forms a tunnel 150 m long and runs 100ft below ground Level.After exiting the tunnel,water passes through a cave called Gupteshwor Mahadev or "Cave beneath the Ground"
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
Fewa Lake is most Popularly visited and the second largest Lake in Nepal.It is the only lake in Nepal to have a Temple(Tal Barahi Temple) at the central part which covers an area of about 4.43 sq km with and average depth of about 8.6 m(28 feet)maximum depth of 24 m (79 feet)
The Lake is famous for the reflection of Mount Machhapuchre and other Mountain peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges on its Surface.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up service from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Easy and private comfortable tour recommended to all.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.