Explore Egypt in 6 days Cairo & Luxor & Aswan & Alex
A wonderful Tour ... Cairo and Nile cruise package enjoying ancient Cairo and a fascinating Nile Cruise in an unforgettable 6 day tour. Visit the most ancient sites in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan & Alexandria with Explore Egypt Tours Team.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet & Assist
- English-speaking Egyptologist tour guide.
- Private air-condition car.
- Accommodation for 6 nights in 5 stars hotel in Cairo
- Accommodation 4 nights in 5 stars deluxe cruise full Board.
- Lunch at a good quality local restaurant.
- Visit the Local Egyptian industry museums and shops (Papyrus, Perfume, Cotton
- Bottled water during your tours.
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- International Airfare
- Any optional tours not in the itinerary.
- Personal spending
- Day 01: Arrival (Welcome to Cairo)
Our Rep. will assist you at Cairo International Airport and provide the Entry Visa.
Then Transfer to your hotel in Cairo by air-conditioned Car. Overnight in Cairo at your 5-star hotel.
Day 02 (Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx & Saqqara & Memphis)
You will be met by our private Egyptologist English speaking guide at your hotel to accompany you to visit The Pyramids of Giza the eternal resting places of the pharaohs of the 4th dynasty and the sphinx. then you will go ahead to visit the Complex of Saqqara more ancient site than that of Giza. then you will move to visit Memphis which was founded around 3100 BC, is the legendary city of Menes.
Day 03 (Cairo Egyptian Museum & Citadel of Saladdin)
You will be met by our guide to visit The Egyptian Museum. then you will move to visit the outstanding Citadel of Saladdin.
Day 04: Every Monday (Karnak Temples & Luxor Temples)
Fly from Cairo – Luxor (The Nile Cruise)
Our rep will pick you up to Cairo airport for your flight Cairo to Luxor. You will check in 5 Stars Nile Cruise and then you will be met our guide to visit Karnak complex was dedicated to the god Amon-Re & and the attractive Temple of Luxor
Lunch & Afternoon Tea & Belly Dance Show & Dinner & Overnight in Luxor
Day 05 Tuesday (Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple)
Visit the Valley of the Kings then move on to visit the funerary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. then you will move to visit the two colossi of Memnon.
Sail to Esna & Lunch & Afternoon Tea & Dinner & Overnight in Esna.
Day 06 Wednesday (Edfu Temple)
Visit the funerary Edfu Temple. Lunch & Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea & Dinner Galabya party & overnight in Kom Ombo
Day 07 Thursday (Kom Ombo)
Visit Kom Ombo Temple, the temple divided into 2 temples with 2 entrances; one dedicated to God Horus the falcon and the other dedicated to Sobek the crocodile. Sail to Aswan & Lunch
Visit The High Dam, then move to visit The Unfinished Obelisk, and then visit and Philae Temple, dedicated the goddesses of love Isis.
Afternoon Tea & Dinner & Nubian Folkloric Show & overnight in Aswan
Day 08 Friday
Breakfast & Disembarkation. Fly back to Cairo
Day 09 Alexandria (The Catacomb & Pompey’s Pillar & library of Alexandria)
Visit the Catacomb then you head to Pompey’s Pillar. then we stop for lunch and visit the new library of Alexandria.
Then back to Cairo
Day 10 Final departure
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any location Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Sphinx Airport, محور روض الفرج،, الظهير الصحراوى لمحافظة الجيزة، الجيزة، Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Prices Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per tour and valid only during the selected dates of the offer.
- Children Policy 0 - 01.99 Free of Charge 2 - 5.99 pay 25% of tour price 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person Notes :
- Children policy is applied for children who share rooms with their parents.
- If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.