Explore Downtown of Yangon and Dine over Yangon River While Crusing
This itinerary is especially designed for Thailand nationalities who are in Yangon with a business trip or short visit. It is a 3-4 hours getaway activity that you will be able to participate out of your main travel program which offers you a very fascinating evening experience of Botahtaung Habour.
Of course we are very much delighted to offer this product not only to our Thai visitors, but for all nationalities around the world.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers and sightseeing with private air-con car and drivers as per program
- Licences English speaking guide services for all transfers and sightseeing
- 2 bottles of Mineral Water and Snow Towel
- Botahtaung Pagoda Entrance Fees
- Buffet dinner on the cruise.
- Entry/Admission - Botahtaung Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Botahtaung Jetty
What's excluded :
- Compulsory Tips
- Travel insurance
- Services not listed in above inclusions
- Expenditure of personal nature, such as porter charges, camera fees, drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Botahtaung Pagoda Road Botahtaung Jetty, Yangon (Rangoon) MMR013017 Myanmar
The Botahtaung Pagoda is near the downtown area of Yangon, close to Yangon River and Botahtaung jetty. Ancient relics and Buddha’s hair relics are enshrined inside the pagoda. The gilded small room and the holly places around the pagoda makes more interesting to the visitors. Making wish and paying respect at guardian spirit, known as Thep Than Jai in Thai, is one of the famous attractions for Thai tourists when visiting Yangon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Botahtaung Jetty, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
After paying a visit at Botahtaung Pagoda, we will transfer to nearby Botahtaung jetty for dinner cruise. Along the way to the cruise, you can see the lively evening with locals and vendors movement to perform their daily routines. Take couple of minutes to wander around before boarding on the cruise. It will take 2 hours on the cruise sailing along Yangon river and also highly recommended. The food and the service are fantastic. Dine on cruise.
Inclusive : Buffet Dinner (non-religion), Drinking water and Welcome Juice.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :12 Botahtaung Pagoda Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Traveler pickup is offered
For those to pick up, kindly be ready about 15 minutes before the pickup. We will inform the estimate pick up time at your location upon the routing. You can wait our guide at the hotel lobby. Please do not forget to get notice the guide holding red flag of our HARMOVICE company logo.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.