Explore Chinatown Street Food by Night
Experience the fun of riding around on Tuk Tuk to discover the Chinatown Heritage Center is the one of Bangkok’s newest attractions, it offers a wealth of information from the past to present day of Bangkok.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private round trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- Tuk Tuk Ride
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
18:00 pm Meet your guide at your hotel lobby and transfer to Chinatown by private air-conditioned vehicle. Experience the fun of riding around on Tuk Tuk to discover the Chinatown, a hugely popular tourist attraction and a food haven for foodies who flock here at any time of day to explore the vibrant food culture and cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yaowarat Street Food, 450, 458 Yaowarat Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Enjoy a short walk and the exotic street food in Bangkok's Chinatown around Yaowarat Road, one of the most densely populated ethnic neighborhoods in Bangkok, you will be captivated by the diversity. Then back to your hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city area of Bangkok.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Supplement charge for infant seat, if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.