Explore Cairo Highlights: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Cairo Citadel
Get the chance to see Egypt’s 3 most iconic landmarks on a private day tour of the Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Salah El Din Citadel. Benefit from your Egyptologist guide’s full attention as you tick off the big 3 in just 1 day. Soak in the history of the Pyramids of Giza, and take unforgettable photos in front of the magical Sphinx. Explore the artifacts of the Egyptian Museum including the collection of Tutakhamun. Marvel at the largest citadel in the world and step inside the beautiful Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Enjoy your lunch at a good quality restaurant and round-trip transfer from your hotel for a hassle-free experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning car.
- Professional English speaking Egyptology tour guide.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Tipping to the guide and driver.
- Water or Beverages during the lunchtime at the restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza at 8:00 am to start your unforgettable day. Explore the secrets of the ancient Egypt and admire its UNESCO-listed treasures during this tour. Once in Giza, see the majestic pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Learn more about the glory of the ancient Egypt from your guide. stop at the plateau to take a panoramic photo with the three Pyramids as your background. You can enter one of the Pyramids (extra ticket) to add to the adventure and excitement.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Continue to the Great Sphinx, admire the beauty of the Sphinx with its lion’s body and human head, which dates from the time of Chephren, then visit the Valley Temple, a mortuary temple carved from massive blocks of pink Aswan granite, with smooth, alabaster floors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Proceed to the Egyptian Museum of antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the TutankhAmon – A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. You can enter mummies room (extra ticket).
Take your lunch at local restaurant (drinks are not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Continue towards the Citadel of Salah El Din, built on famous hill Al Moqattam in Cairo, that was constructed for military purposes, for protecting Cairo from incoming threats. Since then, it became a residence of the king of Egypt for many centuries. On this tour, you will visit the beautiful Mohamed Ali known as Alabaster Mosque. Political event called "Massacre of the Citadel" happened in the Citadel in 1811, where Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) murdered Mameluke leaders in Qaser El Gawhara palace, and it's not currently opened for visits.
At the end, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.