Explore Cairo and Alexandria 3 days
It is a unique experience to explore Egypt in 3 days
This tour allowing you to enjoy the major sites in Cairo, Alexandria the tour for those whom have a wish to enjoy and explore the variety of Egypt especially its culture heritage so this is the package making your dreams come true.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air-condition car.
- Visit the Local Egyptian industry museums and shops (Papyrus, Perfume, Cotton
- Bottled water during your tours.
- No hidden fees all included as mentioned
What's excluded :
- Personal spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
That is really amazing package allows you to explore the most important sightseeing of Cairo and Alexandria in 3 days.
Start your first day in Giza with a visit to Giza pyramids and the Great Sphinx, then move yo enjoy the ancient cemetery of Saqqara where you can visit the first pyramid and the ancient beautiful tombs, after that move to see Memphis the first capital of Egypt.
Second day, you visit the Egyptian museum of Cairo with more than 160000 antiquities from the different periods of the Egyptian civilization, ater move to visit the castle of Saladin with mohamed Ali mosque yhat considered as the most famous and beautiful in Egypt, after that you will head to the famous Bazaar called Khan Elkhalili Bazaar with a lot shopping.
Third day, you will go to Alexandria that far from Cairo about 2 and half hours driving, it is amazing city located at the Mediterranean sea, there are alot of sightseeing you will enjoy in Alexandria such as the library, Pompeii pilar, catacomb of Alexandria and the citadel of Qaytbay.
Pass By: Alexandria National Museum, 110 El Horreya Rd. Raml Station, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
In Alexandria you enjoy the Egyptian library of Alexandria, Pompeii pilar, catacomb of Alexandria from the roman period to enjoy the yhe mixture between the Egyptian art and the Roman art, and you will vistit the citadel of qaytbay from the islamic period.
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Special day tour to explore yhe most famous museum in all over the world wiyh more yhan 160000 antiquities,
In this day also you will enjoy the citadel of Saladin with Mohammed Ali mosque, finally you will enjoy the old Bazaar of caito which has more than 700 years old.
Departure Point :Ramsis Square, Al Fagalah, Al Azbakeya, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and can be paid in Sterling or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.
- Children under the age of seven (7) are not allowed. Children must occupy a separate cabin which will be charged at the normal rate.
- Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.