Explore Bacalar in Transparent Kayak
Excursion that immerses you in the magical crystalline lagoon of Bacalar to see the sunrise in Transparent Kayak.
We will explore non-crowded places, we will do snorkeling dives to appreciate its flora and fauna. Completely enjoying the transparency of the kayaks observing the different tones of bass from us.
The kayaks are very easy to use and can accommodate 2 adults.
We offer, Photos with Go Pro, Video with DJI Drone, Snorkel, water protector for phone dry bag.
per adult from
3 hours 40 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast - We offer toast, fruit, juice and fruit
- Photos with GoPro and DJI Drone
- Dry bag to store your belongings
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Cell Phone Water Protector
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Canal de los Piratas
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bacalar
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal de los Piratas, 77930 Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
In this place we will swim and snorkel, during that time we will take photos with Gopro and video with DJI Drone
In addition to that we will observe flora and fauna of the place.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Mariscal, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Our guide will guide you through the pirates' channel to the Mariscal lagoon where we will observe the sunrise and do a short photo and video session.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lake Bacalar, Bacalar Mexico
Our guide will tell you about the history of Bacalar during the journey to the different points we offer.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Av 5 1211, Mario Villanueva Madrid, 77930 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- It is recommended to use the Mouth Cover while you are on the premises
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.