Explore Angthong National Marine Park by Big Boat from Koh Samui
Experience a spectacular day out in the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. You will feel the sea breezes gently caressing your skin during cruising. Land at Koh Mae Ko, then transfer to a long tails boat to see the Emerald Green Lagoon or “Talay Nai” and kayaking at Wua Ta Lap or climbing to top view point or hiking.
• Snorkeling in basic by walking from the beach, swimming, and sunbathing on the white sandy beach.
• Amazing with panoramic views over the picturesque setting of all 42 islands on "Koh Wua Ta Lap"
• Explore the hidden lake (Blue Lagoon) at "Talay Nai"
• Take more activity with kayaking around the islands (option for selected)
• Light breakfast, Thai Buffet lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and soft drinks are served on board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round-trip transfer with air-conditioned vehicle
- Light breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayaking equipment, Waterproof dry bags (reserved for Kayaking Program)
- Long tails boat transfer from the boat to the islands
- Lunch (buffet style and seasonal fruit)
- Travel Insurance, Life jacket, First-aid kit
- English and German speaking guides
What's excluded :
- Admission fee to National Park (THB 300 / Adult & THB 150 / Child)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mu Koh Angthong National Marine Park, 45/1-2 Moo 1, Thongsala Koh Phangan, ตำบล อ่างทอง อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี 84280, Thailand
• 07:15 – 07:30 AM: Transfer from hotels by air-con minivan, light breakfast served on board.
• 10:00 AM: Arrive to “Koh Wau Ta Lap” Climb up to a top viewpoint to see a panoramic view of the surrounding 42 islands in the National Marine Park. Visit “Lotus Cave” after that you can enjoy swimming & snorkeling.
• 12.30 PM. Thai buffet lunch and fresh fruit is served on board.
• 01:30 PM: Stop at “Koh Mae Koh”, enjoy kayaking around the island.
• 03:30 PM: Departure from Angthong, have some drink and snacks on board
• 05:00 PM: Arrive back to Koh Samui transfer back to the hotels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service: easy to join a tour, just put the name of your hotel in the "Special Requirements box" when you make a booking
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- What to brings: Sunscreen, Towels
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.