Explore Angkor Wat Sunrise Private Experience
Visit Angkor Wat complexe, the Unesco World Heritage Site, which is one of the most important archaeological site in South-east Asia built by the great Khmer King Soriyavaraman II in the early on 12th century and dedicated to Vishnu God Hindu religion.
Embark for a one-day private tour to discover and explore the magnificent and enigmatic Angkor Wat temples.
Certainly worthwhile going at sunrise - even if the weather isn't the best the crowds are smaller and the temperatures are comfortable. Take some time to learn about the culture before visiting so not to insult the locals. Our tour guide will lead you through the temple to avoid large group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English tour guide
- Cold towel & cold water
What's excluded :
- All entrance tickets fee
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Kdei
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
Start this unforgettable experience by climbing the main entrance of the Angkor Wat and admiring the stunning sunrise over Angkor Wat and all surrounding temples.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Visit central Angkor Thom (Bayon consists 54towers and 216faces of Buddhisatva Avalokesvara) which was built by the Angkor’s greatest King Jayavaraman VII at the end of 12th , Baphoun which was the one the most spectacular temples in its heyday,
Terrace of Elephant which was used for the public ceremonies and served as the stage for the king’s grand audience hall, Terrace of leper king one of Angkor’s mysteries, the ancient Royal Palace Phimeanakas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ta Prohm, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Visit the fabulous Ta Prohm temple which is embraced by the enormous fig trees.
It has left in much the same condition in which it was found.
The gigantic roots of the fig trees embraced the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of the Angkor’s most popular temples.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang Angkor, Siem Reap Cambodia
Afternoon: Visit Banteay Kdei was built by the King Jayavarman VII in the late of 12th century to the early of 13th century. The temple sprawling, largely non-restored, monastic complex in much the same style of Ta Prohm temple.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offered pick up & drop off service you from your hotel in Siem Reap, This service is included in the tour price,Please provide us your hotel name and address at the time of booking.
Departure Time :4:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.