Experiential treks & nature-walks around naintal
There are many places to visit near Nainital, but all those are well known & very touristic places . I offer you a n experiential trip which will make you more positive about travelling. this three day trip is more than a hiking excursion because here i'll share my 15 years experiences of jungle & mountains.where i'll share Survival,Rescue,Self-defense,Direction finding, fauna species identification & behavior,trek & sign methods,Himalayan hiking & trekking methods.
So all these activity will be enough to make your nature trip more interesting & informative.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hiking Equipment
- Safety & Survival Equipment
- Guide & excursion Fee
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Hotel Accommodation
We will start our day with a small warm up session so that we'll keep us fit during height gain & long trek. after a 15-20 minutes briefing we'll departure for hike. During the hike we'll discuss about local flora,fauna,wilderness survival,Himalayan medicines,self-defense & methods of Himalayan hiking & trekking expeditions.our day 1 main goal will be third highest peak of nainital,day 2 second highest peak & day three 1st highest peak of nainital district.
• Pangoot, Pangoot, Nainital District, Uttarakhand
• Naina Peak, 6 Km From Nainital Town, Nainital 263001 India
Departure Point :Pangoot, Uttarakhand 263001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Transport charges will be applicable if you are staying out of Pangoot Village.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.