Experiencias de Cultura y Naturaleza
Visit the Alfonso López square, colonial alleys and the accordion museum, cultural jewel of this province. Cross the southeast of the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, observing its crystalline rivers, sharing our origins and traditions with the community.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport
- Air-conditioned transport
- Tourist guide
- Accommodation (2 nights)
- food (3)
- Cultural display
- Travel assistance card.
- Welcome with typical group
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Alfonso Lopez Valledupar
What's excluded :
- Expenses not included in the plan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Alfonso Lopez Valledupar, Calle 16, Carrera 5, Valledupar 200001 Colombia
Estribaciones Sierra Nevada, zona cesar:
1.- salida desde Valledupar,
3.- La Mina,
4.- Río Badillo,
6.- Río Candela,
8.- Retorno a Valledupar.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Gobernacion Del Cesar, Cra. 14 #14-100, Valledupar, Cesar, Colombia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.