Experience Zanzibar by Stone town Walking Tour
Visiting very interesting historical sites like, Darajani market, House of wonder(beit-el-ajaab), Arab fort (old fort), Freddie Mercury House, Old Zanzibar Slave Market, Stone Town.
The travelers will get chance to know, the Culture of Zanzibarian, like Wearing style, Shopping, Traditional Music, etc
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottle of water
- All entrances
What's excluded :
- Transportation from the Hotel, but please contact us if you will need a transfer.
This is three hours walking tour. The Travelers will experience the whole old town of Zanzibar by walking through the Stone Town streets, Visiting very interesting historical sites like, Darajani market where the spices, fruits, sea foods, and fish auctions are organized by locals. Also visiting House of wonder which is known as National Musium of Zanzibar, Arab fort (old fort), Freddie Mercury House, Old Zanzibar Slave Market, Stone Town Architectural design Shopping in Stone town: Most of the curio shops are based in stone town whereby gift and souvenirs are found for loved one
• Old Slave Market/Anglican Cathedral, Mkunazini Road, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Cathedral, Stone Town Tanzania
• House of Wonders (Beit-el-Ajaib), Mizingani Rd, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• The Old Fort (Ngome Kongwe), Nr. Beit el-Ajaib, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• Forodhani Gardens, On the Waterfront, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• Freddie Mercury Museum, Kenyatta Road, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• Palace Museum (Beit al-Sahel), Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
• Hamamni Persian Baths, Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
Departure Point :House of Wonders (Beit Al Ajaib), Sokoku St, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.