Experience Zagreb Through the Eyes of Local
Uncover the little-known gems of Zagreb on an 2-hour insider walking tour with a knowledgeable guide. As you walk, you'll learn the history of this contemporary city and its ancient roots. But also you'll learn how to enjoy in Zagreb like a local.
This tour includes main sites of the city as such as ban Jelačić Square, Park Zrinjevac, Lotršćak Tower, St. Mark's Church, Stone Gate, Bloody Bridge, Dolac Market, Cathedral and many others.
This walking tour will not leave you indifferent while in a short time you will get to know Zagreb very well and its secrets.The biggest value of this city is its atmosphere and the people who never allow you to feel alone. That is why you will feel in Zagreb like at home.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
- Local guide
- Unique experience & a lot of fun
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ban Josip Jelacic Monument, Ban Josip Jelacic Square, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
1. Ban Josip Jelacic Monument, Ban Josip Jelacic Square, Zagreb Croatia, 20 minutes
2. Krvavi Most, Ul. Ivana Tkalčića 21, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia, 10 minutes
3. Cathedral of the Assumption, Kaptol 31, Zagreb 10000 Croatia, 10 minutes
4. Dolac Market, Zagreb Croatia, 10 minutes
5. Tkalciceva, Zagreb Croatia, 10 minutes
6. Porta di Pietra (Kamenita Vrata), Zagreb 10000 Croatia, 10 minutes
7. St. Mark's Church (Crkva sv. Marka), Trg Sv. Marka 5, Zagreb 10000 Croatia, 10 minutes
8. Lotrscak Tower, Strossmayerovo Setaliste 9 Historic atraction, Zagreb 10000 Croatia, 10 minutes
9. Tunel Gric, Mesnicka ulica 19, Zagreb 10000 Croatia, 10 minutes
10. Zrinjevac, Zagreb Croatia, 20 minutes
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ban Josip Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our experience is super safe. This is a private experience, no one is added to your private group. The experience takes place outside. Our guides wear masks and keep a social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.