Experience the Story of Lord Ganesha in Pune with a local - Unique Walking Tour
This experience is one of its kind which is designed to elevate your spiritual journey. Explore the historic and famous temples in and around city to enhance your travel experience, this walk is not to be missed if you want to enjoy religious aspect of Pune in its true sense. Learn about ancient Yogic culture, Indian traditions, importance of spirituality in its true sense. Walk on the narrow alleys of temples and watch from the eye of a native, their prime importance in local, you can take away the blessings and the glistening essence of the place for a lifetime. These magnificent temples are great symbol of religious faith and belief and source of ultimate harmony of the state. You shall be more than amazed at visiting some of the temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly Storyteller/Guide, highly trained by Yo Tours.
- One Hot Beverage and local Prasad
- Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pune, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra
• Explore the historic and recent temples of Pune and experience, the various religious faiths of India.
• Walk on the narrow alleys of temples and watch from the eye of a native, their prime importance in local, you can take away the blessings and the glistening essence of the place for a lifetime.
• Listen to heart warming stories of the around these famous temples, these stories will help you understand the current day Pune and the life here.
• Our friendly storytellers will ensure that this a fun, enjoyable and unforgettable experience for you to remember for life.
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the city's gems that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
Departure Point :Shaniwar Wada, Shaniwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
Return Detail :Vishrambaug Wada, 619, RB Kumthekar Rd, Perugate, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.