Experience The REAL LOCAL LIFE of HOI AN people Depature from HOI AN or DA NANG
8:00a.m/ 2:00p.m : We pick you up at your hotel lobby in Hoi An or Da Nang city . You will be taken to a quiet herb village , named after the sweetly scented vegetables grown there.Then do some farming activities like cultivating, watering, growing and carrying seaweed. After that you ride on a water buffalo
Continue to Cam Thanh village. During the Vietnam War, the village acted as a shelter for locals and soliders hiding. on the Way you also can see rice field, corn field, a forest of water palm and shrimp and crab farms. Then, Taking a rest at a local family, enjoying welcome drink with local tea. Then row on a basket boat to visit water coconut Jungle, After that we go to Thanh Ha pottery village to learn and practice how to make tea cup or vase.. by using clay. then you can write down your name on product which you have made to be funny. . Finish and come back to your hotel and have a deeper understanding about rural life of Hoi an people
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air conditioned car/minivan with driver
- Professional English speaking guide,
- Lunch or dinner with Local Food
- Cold bottled mineral water
- Village Entrance Tickets & Tour Activity fee
- Basket Boat fee, Buffalo Ride Fee, Farming Fee
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Minty Garden
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Bay Mau Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tra Que Minty Garden, Hai Ba Trung Street, Tra Que Village, Cam Ha Ward, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:
work the soil,
fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed
sow the plants, and
water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
After all that hard work, the next experience is to have a fun ride on a water buffalo and listen to stories by your local guide about just how invaluable water buffalos are to the farmers. Time to take that photo of you and your family riding the buffalo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.