Experience the magnificent Lysefjord, Pulpit Rock. Join-in tour from Stavanger
The Lysefjord is one of Norway's most breathtaking fjords, and Preikestolen - or the Pulpit Rock - is one of the most archetypal destinations in the world! Join this 6-hour fjord tour with a full sightseeing program.
Experience Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock), "Vagabond's cave", old mountain farms, local wildlife, idyllic islands, and majestic scenery. Enjoy magnificent views to the Pulpit Rock, which mounts 604 meters above the fjord. The hiking trip to the top of the Pulpit rock takes about two hours each way. Reaching the Pulpit Rock by foot gives you the opportunity to stand on top of the magnificent mountain hill and see the narrow Lysefjorden below.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ryfast Tunnel, Stavanger, Norway
We will pick you up from your hotel, airbnb apartment, or cruise port in Stavanger.
After pickup in Stavanger, we’ll have a short drive to trailhead through Ryfast Tunnel – the longest undersea road tunnel in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pulpit Rock, 4129 Norway
Your hiking adventure takes you in a beautiful landscape.
When reaching Pulpit Rock, you can adore the spectacular views from the top oа the mountain.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lysefjord, Stavanger Norway
While relaxing, you’ll have enough time to take photos.
After the tour, the guide will take you back to the original departure point.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Stavanger port authority, Strandkaien 46, 4005 Stavanger, Norway
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.