Experience the Graffiti in Bogota Walking Tour, La Candelaria
Not only the Historical Center, La Candelaria, has incredible colonial architecture, but it is also an urban art gallery where you can find amazing graffitis all around.
What used to be a sort of simple and unsophisticated urban artistic expression, now it’s become an impressive touristic and cultural attraction itself and it is actually one the most remarkable Urban Art Tourism destinations in the world. Come and find out how these incredible artworks reflect what’s going on with Colombian societies throughout history in its actual social context.
Besides, try 4 types of typical foods and drinks such as Empanada, Arepa, Chicha (Indigenous drink) and fruit juices that you haven't even probably tried before.
• Duration: 3 hours
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Medical insurance
- 4 Typical Food & Drinks Tasting
- Bottled Water & Snacks
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- The Tour starts at the meeting point: tourism agency Parche Cachaco Tours, (Cra 5 # 7 - 20) La Candelaria.
Walk through the Historical Center where you will clearly see how this urban art has evolved from simple scratches to amazing and huge art-pieces worth stopping and gazing at. Get as much professional commentary as you want about these graffitis that in their own way brighten with life and color a dark past by turning grenades into pineapple foliage or machine guns Ak-47 into bee wings -just to name some- through numerous techniques and styles. Visit interesting places such as the "Chorro de Quevedo" plaza and its "funnel street".
During the tour you will enjoy some local snacks, such as Empanada, Arepa, Colombian Amasijos, Chicha (Indigenous drink) and fruit juices.
Departure Point :Gabriel García Márquez Cultural Center, Cl. 11 ###5-60, Bogotá, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For Parche Cachaco Tours, it is crucial to have an excellent relationship with its travelers. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to provide a fun yet safe experience for you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.