Experience the Culture, Art, & Sacred of Santiago Atitlan.
We customize our tours to fit your interests and the depth you want to explore. Our decades of experience bring lots of information and insight. And we are great at bringing together the history, sacredness, art, stories, and ensuring we have fun while we do it!
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Tour, translation, custom tour, lots of awesome info, meet local people, personalized service.
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia Parroquial Santiago Apostol
What's excluded :
- Food, additional transportation, other activities, costs for personal ritual, see website for more.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia Parroquial Santiago Apostol, Sol 4, Santiago Atitlan 07019 Guatemala
The historic Catholic Church, Peace Park, Cofradias (Ceremonial Houses), the amazing market, bunches of shops and artist, weaving demonstration, and much more.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Santiago Atitlán, Guatemala
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/4/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We can make accomodations for people with mobility concerns. Just ask.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.