Experience The Beauty, History And The Culture Of Accra In A Day
Accra is one of West Africa vibrant cities with so much to see from colonial buildings, museums, busy markets for the strong hearted to Jamestown fishing community.
Nice seaside to catch the sunset, have a good time at the art market. Accra is welcoming.
• Visit to the independence square and Black star square, the most famous symbols of Ghana
• Visit makola market.
• Kwame Nkrumah mausoleum.
• Go to the local art market for art and craft shopping, walk around and interact with artists and take pictures and drumming lessons.
• Lunch at the James Town café, try local dishes.
• James Town. A community that is still having some of the oldest buildings from the post-colonial era.
per adult from
What's included :
- All fees
- Hotel Pickup and drop off
- All entrance fess
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Makola Market, Kojo Thompson Rd, Accra Ghana
Experience and shop in the Ghanaian open market. This market is not like any other market you have seen.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, High St., Accra Ghana
Travelers will see where the African Hero was laid to rest, and some of his personal belongings. History of the first president and the man who fought and gained independence for Ghana will be shared
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do hotel pickups and drop offs.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.