Experience leathercraft in Singapore Haji Lane : Non-stitch 3 accessories
Create a unique pyramid pouch in the cultural heritage street of Singapore, Haji Lane. Experience the process of creating leather goods from scratch. And you can also do personalize your creation by debossing name or initials during the workshop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of tools
What's excluded :
Craft 3 small accessories for loved ones or yourself.
Key holder, Cable Tie and Card case. Personalise your work by debossing or hot-stamping initials, names, words, dates or even phrases.
All tools and other materials will be provided. At the end of the 2 hours workshop, participant gets to bring home their own creations.
You will learn:
Basic knowledge of leather
Types of basic leather crafting tools
Scoring, Cutting and Hole punch
Attaching Snap buttons
Edge Finishing & Burnishing
Cleaning and caring for leather
• 21A Haji Lane 21A Haji Lane, Singapore 189214 Singapore
Departure Point :2 Haji Ln, Singapore 189195
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.