Experience in Wildlife Safari - One Day Excursion in Yala National Park
Experience the national park Yala is a giving know-how of the mammals and other animals natural behavior. In addition, from the Tangalle can seeing the magnificent nature creations.
per adult from
16 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 Liter water bottle per person per day.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off.
- Entry/Admission - Yala Safari Jeep and Entrance Tickets
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blow Hole, Hummnaya.
- Food and drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
Yala National park is a nature lover’s paradise with great camping sites in the vicinity to experience the best of the wildlife it has to offer. From exquisite peacocks, to beautiful wild deer to hundreds of birds and other species, not forgetting the majestic Sri Lankan leopard in all its glory, this wildlife sanctuary is a top listed location for all wildlife fanatics. Detach from the bustling world as you connect with nature and embrace the excitement of acres and acres of wilderness which will instantly destress you from the moment you step in. Yala is an ideal location to photograph nature at its best, with an abundance of wild Sri Lankan tuskers and other enchanting creatures, even including a priceless shot of the regal leopard
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tangalle, Tangalle, Southern Province
Tangalle is the gateway to the wide-open spaces and wide-open beaches of southeast Sri Lanka. It's the last town of any size before Hambantota and has some old-world charm. But you're really here to find your perfect beach, and there are several nearby, such as saltern beach – Talpe, blow hole at Hummanaya and Ussangoda national park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ussangoda National Park, Sri Lanka
Ussangoda is a place of natural beauty and a designated archaeological site, situated on the Colombo - Kataragama road near Ambalantota - Nonagama Junction in Hambantota District of Sri Lanka.
Ussangoda is note for unusual placement by soil structure, flora, location. There are many folk stories related to this site which include different takes about the land. General belief is that it is a part of a meteor or a proximity to a meteor hit ground zero.
There are several legends related to the area. The site is considered a sacred / forbidden ground for general affairs in local lore. One popular belief is that Ussangoda is a ground of the local demi-god "Mangara". Other beliefs range from religiously rooted backgrounds to the unwritten/alternate history related to Ravana. According to Hindu puranas, Ussangoda was one of the landing strips of Ravana's Pushpaka vimana.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: THE TRAVEL GUY, 480/3, wadiyamankada, Waskaduwa 12580, Sri Lanka
2: Citrus Waskaduwa, 427 Samanthara Rd, Waskaduwa 12580, Sri Lanka
3: Turyaa Kalutara, Kalutara 12580, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
After you booking the package, you can contact me using email, whatsapp, Viber or WeChat.
Departure Time :2/16/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.