Experience Empanada Salteña Workshop
Authentic and traditional place where the people of the neighborhood are. Private visit of the colonial building of the pulpería Quilapan. Mini archaeological museum. Toilet of Urquiza. Pianola mechanical concert. Collection of Creole and native artifacts. Know the recipe for the best pie in Buenos Aires.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
Learn to make your empanada and eat it. Argentinean ancestral recipe. Type of meat. Cooking tips Secret of repulse. Invitation of a glass of wine.
Includes a private visit to the colonial building of the Quilapán grocery store.
Departure Point :Defensa 1344, C1143AAD CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.