Experience Cape Coast, Kakum & Elmina
Get to experience all three major attractions the Central Region of Ghana has to offer. Undoubtedly, this region is the hub of Ghana's tourism. Don'd miss a thing here as you experience the attractions here in full. Get to visit both castles here plus the national park popular for its canopy walkways.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This tour commences from you hotel or residence with a free pick up at 05:30am. First visit the Kakum National Park uniquely known for its rare canopy walkways. After conquering all seven bridges you will continue to the Elmina Castle built by the Portuguese in 1482 and remains the oldest European building in Sub-Sahara Africa. Take a guided tour of the castle and learn all you can about its sordid past. Continue to the Cape Coast Castle for the last tour. Built by the English in 1665 experience the inimical conditions that the enslaved Africans found themselves in. Culminate the tour at the popular "Door of No Return".
There will be time if you wish to stop for lunch.
Return to Accra after tour for a drop off at your hotel or preferred residence.
Departure Point :Hotel/Residence of choice
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel/Residence of choice
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress to walk
- A lot of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended (snickers)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.