Experience ATV and Horse Back Riding
The route consists of going all along the river until you reach a beautiful waterfall in the jungle. All participants must descend from their horses to take a walk towards the mountain and the waterfall. We will cross hanging bridges and climb steps to reach the waterfall. When we reach the waterfall, there will be enough time to cool off in the river water. Once we reach the waterfall, we head towards a steep hill, then descend and this is where you can run your horse a bit.We will drive an ATV through the jungle of Puerto Vallarta. Feel the power beneath you as you run along the banks of the beautiful Sierra Madre Rainforest. These ATV rides include incredible experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tickets to Rancho Capomo
- ATV Ride
- Horse back riding
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Traditional Mexican lunch with drinks.
- Pick up from our 3 meeting points provided.
What's excluded :
- Tips and other expenses
The route consists of going all over the river until you reach a beautiful waterfall that is in the jungle. All participants must descend from their horses to undertake a walk towards the mountain and towards the waterfall. We will cross hanging bridges and climb steps to reach the waterfall. Upon arrival at the waterfall, there will be enough time to cool off in the river water. Once we reach the waterfall, we head towards a sloping hill, then we go down and this section is where you can run the horse a bit.
Departure Point :Rancho Capomo, Unnamed Rd, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.