Experience a Turkish Bath in Cappadocia
Relaxing and therapeutic
Ancient bathing ritual
Relieves aches and pains
The end result is baby-smooth skin
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Access to Hamman
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
The Turkish bath, also known as hammam, is one of the ancient world's most widely exported customs. The tradition dates back to the Romans and Byzantines and was later perfected by the Seljuk and Ottoman Turks.
We offer this long-established experience in a luxurious, modern hammam, carved out of a cave, allowing guests an old-world tradition in a modern setting. To help you relax after your daily adventures in Cappadocia, our professional masseurs offer a variety of services in addition to the hammam ritual.
The ritual begins in a marble steam room where you sit down at one of the washbasins which line the walls and pour warm water from a copper bathing bowl over yourself while your body relaxes. Next, you move to a marble slab in the middle of the room and the hammam attendant begins to scrub your body down - basically a full-body exfoliation. You are lathered in soap and massaged before being washed-down and then wrapped in towels and taken to a room to cool down and rest, have a reviving glass of Turkish tea and marvel at how your skin is glowing and baby-soothe.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off from all hotels in the Cappadocia region except KAYSERI.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.