Experience a real Wine Flight through Spain in a local Bodega since 1952!
Bodega Maestrazgo has been serving our customers in the heart of El Born in Barcelona since 1952. We strive to offer a comfortable atmosphere open to learning about, tasting and experiencing new and exciting wines from Catalonia, Spain and all over the world.
It’s about you, and the people clinking their glasses with you. It’s about birthdays, holidays, fancy dinners and nights in with friends or loved ones! Because in the 1000s of years of drinking wine, one thing has never changed; you don’t drink a bottle of wine, you share it!
No matter what your wine knowledge, our Barcelona wine tastings are always fun and informal, packed with stories straight from the vineyards. All of our tastings are suitable for beginners and wine enthusiasts alike! You will leave educated, entertained and thirsty for more! We’ll teach you the basics of Spanish wines, regions, and grapes ensuring you leave with increased confidence in all things wine, and most importantly a smile on your face!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - A large selection of meats, cheeses, olives & breads will be provided. Vegetarians / Gluten / lactose free catered for.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Vermouth, Cava, 4 - 5 Wines. We can provide non-alcoholic beverages, such as soft drinks, waters, and mostos.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our experience is truly unique as it is a third generation bodega, which has been open since 1952. We start at the old barrels where we will taste our first welcome drink of house vermouth - straight from the barrel of course! You will meet our amazing staff and some of the locals of course too as you settle in for an evening of wine, fun and plenty of stories and info straight from the wineries.
We then will head down to a reserved area at the back of the shop - where the wine bar is located. A table will be laid out with a delicious array of meats/cheeses, olives, and bread. We will choose 4-5 glasses of many different wines for you to enjoy. These will be all selected based on your styles and tastes. Unlike other tastings, we are confident that you will enjoy every wine served to you! :) We will teach you all about the region/the grapes and of course the winemaker too. Sip by sip, story by story! Ensuring a night full of fun and knowledge and one we know you will enjoy!
• Bodega Maestrazgo, Carrer Sant Pere Mes Baix, 90, 08003 Barcelona Spain
• Wine, meats, cheese, breads & olives & of course some more wines!
Departure Point :Bodega Maestrazgo - Wine Shop, Wine Tastings & Wine Bar in Barcelona, Carrer de Sant Pere Més Baix, 90, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- At Bodega Maestrazgo, our customer and staff safety are our main priority. All areas are sanitised daily and social distancing is practised throughout the bar area between clients and staff members. We look forward to once again welcoming our guests from all over the world. Salut!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.