Experience A Horseback Ride Through Medellin´s Countryside
Have you ever experienced a horseback ride before? Colombia is the perfect place, full of lush nature, rivers, waterfalls, mountains, flora and fauna, everywhere you look and visit there are amazing landscapes and beautiful weather, is like Colombia was made just to be outside.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Entrance to the cablecar
- Tour Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arvi
- Entry/Admission - Estación Metrocable Arví
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CEU CC El Tesoro, Carrera 25A, Cl. 1a Sur #45 #, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
We´ll stop at the view point Las Palmas, where you´ll get to see a wider perspective of how big the city is and undesrtand why they call it the "Money cup" and of course, be blown away the amazing landscapes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parque Arvi, Via a Piedras Blancas Correction of Santa Elena, Medellin 050007 Colombia
In this incredible park that is a natural reserve with amazing vegetation and lush nature at the outskirts of Medellin, is a place concentrated with birds, butterflies, wild noises and crazy tall pine trees, is a land full of quartz. Here is where were going to have our horseback ride, going through old paths, muddy roads, rivers and rain forests, totally immersed in nature, is an amazing and unforgettable experience that everybody that loves horses should do.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Estación Metrocable Arví, Santa Elena, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
We´ll have here the most amazing cablecar ride through the jungle, we get to see the real beauty of this natural reserve from above, passing by the highest pine trees, lush nature and crazy beautiful landscapes that surround the city, it´s an amazing experience.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Restaurante Al Rojo, Cra. 38 ##8-09, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our clients up at their hotel and leave them back at hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.