Expedition to the End of the World
Get to know all the beautiful and contrasting geography of the Island.
Enjoy your walks through unconventional places to reach places like Cabo San Pablo and the shipwreck of the ship Desdemona.
Delight a delicious lunch in a true Fuegian stay where fishing will be the star.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Ushuaia is the capital of Tierra del Fuego, Antártida e Islas del Atlántico Sur Province, Argentina, and the southernmost city of the country. Ushuaia claims the title of world's southernmost city. Ushuaia is located in a wide bay on the southern coast of Isla Grande de Tierra del Fuego, bounded on the north by the Martial mountain range, and on the south by the Beagle Channel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia Argentina
We leave at 08:30 ready to enjoy this adventure. From the Beagle Channel, crossing the Andes mountain range, we will reach the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. This tour will reveal the diverse landscapes that make up the Big Island of Tierra del Fuego. We will take National Route N ° 3, as we ascend towards the Garibaldi Pass, we will be able to observe large glacial valleys, adorned by the Sub-Antarctic Forest. The descent begins to give way to the area of ??the great lakes, bound for the town of Tolhuín, located next to the shores of Lake Fagnano. Small town dedicated to forestry, where we will make a technical stopover to get to know its famous Bakery. Leaving this town behind, a few km you can access Provincial Route A, thus entering, in the ecotone, TRANSITION landscape that will accompany us Until our final destination. Route A is a unique scenario where landscapes of steppes and forests merge that end abruptly on large cliffs above the sea, inhabited by guanacos, foxes, condors and other species. A journey through time from the original villages, until the arrival of the rural establishments and their actuality. Surprisingly on the horizon we begin to see the Costa del Mar and Cabo San Pablo. We will make a walk to ascend to the Cape. where an old lighthouse watches over the east end of the Big Island of Tierra del Fuego. From there you can see the old ship Desdemona. Intentionally stranded on the beach to avoid shipwreck in 1985. We will descend to the coast to visit the wreck. From there we can see the old ship Desdemona. Intentionally stranded on the beach to avoid shipwreck in 1985. We will descend to the coast to visit the wreck Very close to this beautiful Patagonian beach is the Estancia Las Loicas. There, they wait for us with a complete lunch whose main course will be the catch of the day. (Option vegan and celiac) Once our energies are replenished, we can enjoy a walk through the room.As an additional activity, there is the possibility of trekking to the Lunar Cape to appreciate the sunset The same will be coordinated on the day of the excursion with the passengers in accordance with their physical state and desire to perform the same.Finished the activity, we will undertake the return to the city of Ushuaia full of beautiful landscapes and pleasant shared moments. We estimate to arrive in Ushuaia around 8:00 p.m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.