Expedition to Piedras Negras
The expedition to Mirador is an excellent travel option for those who love nature and extreme adventures, consists of a walk staying 5 days 4 nights in the Petén
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 nights accommodation
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation in Helicopter to/from attractions
- The expedition to Mirador is an excellent travel option for those who love nature and extreme adventures, consists of a walk staying 5 days 4 nights in the Petén jungle paths where once chicle and carriers passed by gaps . The walk is entertaining as there are several stops along the way we use for drinking water, eating, toileting, or sleeping. The houses of campaigns are installed in different camps that are located along the route. It is not suitable for people with disabilities of some kind adventure, it requires physical preparation, or to realize the Tour Helicopter from Flores or Guatemala City.
Include: Private transportation and professional driver, 4 nights in camps, meals, community Guide Horses to load luggage.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Mundo Maya-Flores International Airport (FRS), Zone 2, City of Santa Elena de la Cruz, Flores, Guatemala
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.