Exotic Seville: Luxury yacht on the Guadalquivir River & Sightseeing Tour
You will know the city from an exclusive point of view. Enjoy this tour with hotel pickup and guided sightseeing tour, as well as a luxury yacht tour navigating the Guadalquivir River. Tasting of magnificent Iberian products (local food) on board the yacht.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Food tasting (Iberian Products)
- Wine tasting ("Manzanilla" Xerry Wine, know as "Rebujito")
What's excluded :
- Other services not contracted.
- We will depart by minibus to discover with a panoramic view of the city the most important monuments like the
University (Old Factory of Tobacco), the
Palacio de San Telmo, the
Torre del Oro, the
Puente de Isabel II and the
Basílica Macarena. We will visit the
Plaza de España and the masterpieces of the
Ibero-American Exposition of 1929.
Then we will embark in a
luxury yatch to enjoy a relaxing boat trip through the Guadalquivir River, to know Betis Street, Torre del Oro, Cartuja Island (the place were Colombus prepared his travel to discover the American continent), and all the bridges conecting the city, like the famous Triana Bridge.
At the beggining of the boat trip, the tripulation will provide you with some special
multimedia glasses to enjoy the city in a diferent and unique manner, with panoramics never spected to see, with a 3 minutes video.
We continue our trip with a
tasting of typical iberian products and the delicious combination of "Manzanilla" Xerry wine, know as "Rebujito".
We have comfortable seats in the inside climatized rooms and at the yatch upper decks, to allow you to enjoy the trip making photos and listening the local typical music.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- High heels shoes not allowed on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.