Exotic Rajasthan Tour A Sum of Desert and Lakes
No trip to Rajasthan is complete without visiting the magnificent cities of Bikaner, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. Located on the periphery of the Thar Desert, these cities have plenty to offer in terms of sightseeing and cultural attractions. Ride in the Sand Dunes offers incredible experience of Rajasthani culture and lifestyle in Jaipur. Our tour offer’s these all experiences and activities leaving you with a feel of the Legendary person.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 08 Nights accommodation on Double/ Twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotel
- English speaking Guide as per sightseeing.
- Dinner and Folk Dance show at Sand Dunes
- All transfers and sightseeing by Private AC Car
- All inclusive toll, fuel, parking, driver allowance
- All inclusive government service tax
What's excluded :
- Any Meals/Drinks-Unless specified
- Any Entrance fees, camera, optional tour/activities.
- Any other services other than mentioned in the inclusions
- Day 01:-Jaipur pick up - Jaipur
Pick up from Jaipur Rly Stn. / Airport. Transfer to later visit Sisodiya Rani Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple. Overnight Jaipur.
Morning visit Amber Fort with your guide till the main entrance of the fort. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, and the Observatory visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Return to hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 03:-Jaipur - Bikaner
Morning check out & drive to Bikaner. Check in and proceed for sightseeing tour of Bikaner, visit the Junagarh Fort. Visit the camel-breeding farm - the only one in Asia. Also visit the Karni Mata Temple (Rat Temple). Overnight at Bikaner hotel
Day 04:-Bikaner - Jaisalmer
Morning check out and proceed to Jaisalmer. In the late afternoon check in at hotel. Proceed to Sam for Ride. Stay Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Note:- Tents are closed from March to September every year.
After breakfast check out from Tent (if stay was taken). Visit the 12th-century magnificent fort at Jaisalmer. Also visit Havelis of Salim Singh ki Haveli and Patwon ki Haveli and Gandhi Sagar Tank, followed by a visit to the Barabagh Hill. Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 06:-Jaisalmer – Jodhpur - Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast drive to Jodhpur followed by check in at hotel. In Afternoon visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens. Return back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 07:-Jodhpur - Udaipur
After breakfast depart for Udaipur. Arrive at Udaipur and transfer to the hotel. Udaipur, 'the city of lakes' is admired for its fairy-tale palaces, lakes, temples, and gardens among many more. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
After breakfast witness City Palace which has several carved balconies, arches and decorated pillars, Zenana Mahal, Fateh Prakash, Durbar Hall and Shambhu Niwas. Also visit Jagdish temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (queen's resort for the friends). Overnight stay.
Day 09:-Udaipur/Jaipur Airport Drop
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel and drive back to Jaipur or can take the drop at Udaipur Airport for onward Journey.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complete Hotel Name & pickup time if you want any changesAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tents and Sand Dunes are operational from October till April only.
- International clients can arrive in New Delhi or Mumbai and can get interconnected flights to the above cities easily
- The tour can be altered starting from Udaipur and Departure from Jaipur as per your convenience but you need to mention the arrival and departure city at the time of booking.
- If you are opting Arrival and Departure from Jaipur then please plan accordingly as from Udaipur-Jaipur approx. 06 Hours will be consumed in travelling.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.