Exotic Paradise Water Adventure Tour from Huatulco
● Seeing wildlife up close!
● Distant view of the beautiful Sierra Madre Mountains
● Snorkeling or relaxing on the pristine beaches
● Having an authentic and exotic lunch
● Exploring crystal clear waters and coral reefs
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided cruise of the bays of Huatulco
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- Soft drinks onboard
- Live commentary in English and Spanish
What's excluded :
- Snorkel gear rental, 150 MXN
- National Park fee of 50 MXN
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Huatulco National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huatulco National Park, Huatulco Mexico
A federal government natural protected area where you will have the opportunity to snorkel
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maguey Bay, Huatulco Mexico
Opportunity to enjoy a delicious local lunch at the restaurant of your choice.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: La Crucecita, Oaxaca, Mexico
2: Santa Cruz Huatulco, Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
3: Tangolunda, Oax., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Huatulco and surroundings, Vacation rentals and almost all points of interest. If your location is not inside of the pickup area we can arrange a meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details as soon as possible.If transportation is not required you will be asked to meet at Santa Cruz Marina, right next to the Skipper's Club. Please note check in is 20 minutes prior departure time.Ports
- Santa Cruz Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.