Exotic Kuala Lumpur & Melaka 17 Hrs Fun Car Tour from Fraser's Hill
The most flexible Fraser's Hill to Melaka and Kuala Lumpur full day private tour. Commute to dispersed attractions and respite in the air-conditioned vehicle, marvel the mysterious Batu Caves, discover the historical UNESCO site in Melaka for Dutch Square, Saint Paul Hills, Afamosa Fort, grab the exotic gifts at Jonker Street then leave to amaze the bustling Petronas Twin Tower and its spectacular night view. You can cover all the attractions or decide to customize it with other attractions within the 17 hours that fit your physical fitness level the best. No clue what to eat, let our experience driver to recommend and share live commentary on the go. Well-curated Malaysia Highlight tour for private group size up to 6 pax without luggage.
* Make the best out of Malaysia in Just 1 day
* Admire the Unique Tropical Scenic Land Ride
* Exclusive Tailor-made Programs on the Spot
* Skip the Line Discovering Highlights Tour
* Accompanied by Local Throughout the Journey
per adult from
What's included :
- Express Way Fees, fuel, parking fees
- Admission to KLCC Park for Twin Tower Low Angle Gazing
- Admission to Dutch Square, St. Paul Hills, Christ Church
- Admission to Afamosa Fort and Jonker Street
- Malaysian Food exploration with local
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance Tickets if any others
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Batu Caves, Batu Caves, Selangor
A limestone hill and most popular Tamil shrines outside India. It was said the limestone forming Batu Caves to be around 400 million years old and yet it was promoted as a place of worship by India religion. A great landmark icon for photo taking especially with the rainbow colored steps up to the hill.
You will be welcomed by pigeons and monkeys along the way when you are walking up the hills to the caves. Bring your sunglasses along as it could be very sunny sunlight.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Red Square (Dutch Square), Melaka Malaysia
It is known as Dutch Square, called Red Square before all the surrounding painted in maroon-colored, nice spot for Photo taking. Here you will be able to visit Christ Church, St Paul Hills, a’famosa Fort and able to ride the well decorated trishaws too
St. Paul Hills – admission free
A’famosa fort – admission free
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jonker Street, Jalan Hang Jebat, Melaka Malaysia
The Street of Chinatown in Malacca, was famous for its unique Antique and souvenirs shops. The best is that you can enjoy the local delights such as chendol, durian puffs, bonsai aiscream and local curry noodle or Nyonya desserts along this street when you are walking along
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Petronas Twin Towers, Concourse Level, Lower Ground Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia
Identical Towers, Identical Wonders. Enjoy and capture the spires of PETRONAS Twin Towers and the skylines of Kuala Lumpur.
The most important landmark in Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia, this 88 floor towers are constructed mainly based on Islamic art. The sky bridge was constructed to link up two skyscraper and no doubt this is an amazing spot to take photo with. At the feet of Petronas Towers, There is Suria KLCC, KLCC Park and KLCC Aquarium for your shopping, leisure and exploration with kids as well. Suria KLCC Shopping center and KLCC Park is free admission, this is where you can take impressive photo with the Twin Towers.
Stay back to enjoy the Twin Tower transforming into a bright bustling metropolis. It is mesmerizing to spend the glittering Night at KLCC Lake Symphony and the river of life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fraser's Hill, Pahang, Malaysia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Make sure you have Malaysia Ringgit notes prepared on hands, many local eateries do not accept credit card yet
- Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
- It takes about 2.5 to 3 hours journey from Fraser Hills to Kuala Lumpur and another 2 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
- Please indicate if you need wheelchair accessible in advance, we will make arrangement accordingly
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
- Malaysia is ranked the top destinations for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
- Please note that KLCC Viewing Deck Entrance Ticket (meant for birdview high angle viewing) is not included in this package, it shall be bought seperately and in advance as the availability is limited
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.