Exiting Rickshaw ride and Kimono experience
You can wear a Roal kimono from our a lot of line ups and riding a Japanese Rickshaw. The driver show you a lot of interesting place around Shinseikai areas and take a photos for you. This is a lots of Fun! You will have a special experience.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A;ll equipment for wearing Kimonos and riding a rickshaw
What's excluded :
I have been working at a business hotel as a receptionist in Osaka. I have learned the English communication at the hotel. I love Japanese kimono. I love kimonos as dairy clothes. I wear kimono almost every day. Sometimes people ask me why I wear the kimono or what will happen today when I'm in kimono. I always answer "It's just because I love". I want people to enjoy kimono life more casually.
Takahiro has been working as rickshaw driver for 7 years in Shinsekai. He will give you information about the area anything you want.
We believe you will have the great entertainment.
• Tsutenkaku, 1-18-6 Ebisuhigashi Naniwaku, Osaka 556-0002 Osaka Prefecture
• Shinsekai, 1 Ebisuhigashi, Naniwaku, Osaka 556-0002 Osaka Prefecture
Departure Point :着物ぼたん, 1-chōme-1-12 Taishi, Nishinari Ward, Osaka, 557-0002, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.