Executive Private Day Trip to Constanta and Mamaia (12-14h)
For tourists who are in a hurry and want to check off a short adventure on the Black Sea coast off their list, we recommend a day-trip to Constanta and Mamaia Resort with a personal guide, guaranteed to provide an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- food and drinks
- entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Constanta Casino
- Entry/Admission - The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret
- Entry/Admission - Mamaia Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Constanta Casino, Constanta Romania
Surrounded by a breathtaking scenery, with the seagulls and the Black Sea in the background, the Constanta Casino has become an emblem of the city and perhaps one of the most visited tourist attractions on the seaside.
And imagine how spectacular a selfie would look in front of the 100-year old art nouveau casino, and, if you are lucky, with a stormy sea backdrop.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret, 1 Crangului Street, Constanta 900745 Romania
rand Mosque of Constanța, originally known as the Carol I Mosque, is a mosque in Constanța, Romania. It is listed as an historic monument by the Romanian National Institute of Historical Monuments. The mosque is referred to by Constanța's Islamic community as the King's Mosque.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mamaia Beach, Constanta Romania
Mamaia is Romania’s most popular summer resort on the Western shore of the Black Sea. It is located in the Northern city of Constanta, around 220km from Bucharest.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, vacation rentals, points of interest. Just let us know from where we should pick you up! We recommend living your place about 8 00 AM , but it depends on you, you decide...it's a private tour!Airports
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.